We are currently hiring experienced KHDA Coordinator . Candidates will be contacted only who have school experience.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in MOE/ private schools in the UAE
- Working knowledge of rules and regulations of the KHDA/SPEA, Ministry of Education
- Bilingual (English & Arabic) candidates with fluency in oral and written communication
- Maintain and create files for all new students, current students, exiting students and alumni and complete all exit documents for students withdrawing from the school as per KHDA/SPEA and Ministry of Education requirements.
- Keeping the KHDA/SPEA online system updated with student data of new and existing students, transfer requests, student conduct and continuation certificate
- Supporting if and when required the HR Dept on KHDA/SPEA and Ministry of Education teacher and leadership approvals for new teachers and teachers who have changed designation
- Working on registering the Parent School contracts with new and existing students
- Supporting if and when required the HR to keep the KHDA/SPEA online system updated with staff leavers and staff NOC requests ➢ Liaise with KHDA/SPEA /MOE and keep Principal updated on all communiques/updates from the KHDA/SPEA/MOE and follow up on implementation of directives from authorities
- VISA, Medical Insurance will be provided
- Annual Leave of 30 days (Paid)
- Other Benefits as per UAE Labour Law
Candidate in UAE only must apply. Ready to join immediately or within one month.
Al Sadiq Islamic English School is in Al Qusais, Dubai. The school provides a National Curriculum for England education underpinned with traditional principles and Islamic values. Al Sadiq Islamic English School follows the National Curriculum for England, including the Cambridge International IGCSE Programme in Years 10 and 11.