Position : Mechanical Technician
Location : Fujairah
Salary : AED 3,800 + Food, Accommodation & Transportation
- Mechanical related diploma preferably Diploma in mechanical engineering or equivalent (3 years diploma course).
- At least 5 years industrial experience in mechanical maintenance as a mechanical technician.
- Exposure in process plant industry preferably in Oil & Gas industry
- Proven technical skills in troubleshooting mechanical equipment especially those operated hydraulically.
- Good English Communication skills is mandatory.
- Report making skills is mandatory.
- Preferable if having valid UAE manual driving license.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Candidate will be in charge of maintenance and repair of mechanical equipment and parts, such as heavy mobile equipment (Mobile cranes & Forklifts), pumps, valves, hydraulic operated equipment, specialized equipment in oil terminal (Marine Loading Arms) among others.
- Knowledge of mechanical components, rotating equipment and hydraulic systems.
- Understand basic mechanical concepts and acceptable level of mechanical proficiency.
- Ability to troubleshoot, analyze and make decisions on required repairs based on technical documents, such as drawings, schematics, or instructions (i.e. P&ID, GA, exploded view of machineries and hydraulic drawings).
- Comply with industrial safety procedures similar to Oil & Gas industry including requirements for applying a Permit To Work.
- To identify and make a spare parts list from drawings and manuals.
- Knowledge on identifying hazards and assessing risk in day to day
- Knowledge on H2S gas, CO – in general toxic gases in petrochemical plants.
- Experience in executing PM works on mechanical equipment by visual inspection, Audible inspection and operational inspections.
- Knowledge on pump alignment, using measuring instruments (digital and Manual) and proper use of tools .
- Reporting of all day to day activities to superior.