Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
Overview of the role:
- The primary focus of the role will be to manage the corporate and fleet sales activities of multiple brands across the UAE and GCC markets along with managing the relationships with corporate clients and fleet /customers’ accounts, larger corporate accounts and the sales functions for the assigned portfolio by executing sales strategies.
What you will do:
- Responsible for the achievement of the specified portfolio targets and directing the sales teams to achieve targets.
- Develop and implement B2B/Fleet sales strategies to achieve revenue targets.
- Achieve Quarterly/ annual corporate sales target based on the set budget.
- Identify and pursue new B2B/Fleet sales opportunities and accounts.
- Manage and report on sales performance metrics.
- Corporate pipeline includes tracking of number of tenders, amount of business in pipeline.
- Driving corporate Sales customer satisfaction, corporate sales product mix, corporate sales customer mix, finance penetration, OEM market penetration targets.
- Corporate customer loyalty levels. Numbers of new key accounts each year.
- Corporate Sales marketing activity (e.g., events, engagement plan, visit cycles).
- Monitor and analyze market trends, competitor activity, and customer feedback.
- Listings on framework agreements, private fleets and government approved supplier listings etc., including specifications listings.
- Develop a strong relationship with potential key accounts to lock annual purchase plans.
- Responsible for controlling pricing and Residual values to enable fleet and CPOV to achieve EBIT objectives.
- Liaise with OEM on all fleet requirements to ensure maximum financial subsidy is provided to close fleet deals and/ or maximize profitability.
- Ensure business process standards are maintained, including the monitoring of Customer data capture and accuracy at all Point of Sales
- Manage documentation and legal government relation matters pertaining to the sales function by adhering to the prescribed government rules and procedures to minimize legal implications to the business.
Required Skills to be successful:
1.- Experience with managing strategy and marketing plans by Key markets.
2.- Experience with managing large corporate accounts to maintain customer satisfaction and promote customer loyalty.
3.- Experience with tender administration.
4.- Experience in automotive B2B sales.
About the Team:
- Reporting to the Managing Director Honda and Trading Enterprises and will be managing a team of Key Account Managers.
What equips you for the role:
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree.
- 8 – 10 years’ experience in Corporate Fleet where 2-3 years in management role.
- Experience in working with OEMs.
- Experience in B2B/Fleet sales, preferably in the Automotive industry.
- Previous experience within MENA is preferred (not essential).
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and customers.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.