Kids First Group (KFG) is the leading group in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Doha for providing premium early years education and childcare. Founded in 2011, we have 30 nursery schools. We stand unique from other group nurseries, as each of our Kids First Group nurseries specializes in and is passionate about their own exclusive curriculum and pedagogical approach: spanning a choice from the Early Years Foundation Stage (British EYFS), Montessori Method, and Reggio Emilia Approach, to name a few.
Kids First Group is currently seeking for an outstanding Admin Manager, to join our growing family for an immediate start.
We are looking to recruit experienced & dynamic Admin Manager to join one of our nurseries located in Dubai.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
· To support nursery function, including general administration duties as directed by the Nursery Manager.
· To provide admission information including relevant documents when requested by prospective parent, & status of available places.
· Assist Nursery managers on arranging tours.
· To process applications and maintain waiting lists.
· Manage and being well versed in Handling Sales Force (adding new leads, updating current leads...)
· Maintaining ADEK daily check list
· Updating nursery bubbles & gate attendance sheets weekly
· Scan and fill excel forms for Cash Advance and reimbursements.
· Monthly maintenance quotations.
· Coordinating with Head office, such as HR team, Finance, marketing, and sales team on any support required.
· Keeping proper employee documentations and coordinating with the HR & PRO for employee company documents.
· To provide outstanding administrative support for the Nursery, ensuring it operates efficiently and effectively.
· To act as an integral part of the Nursery team, to be a welcoming point of contact for parents and children both face to face and remotely.
· Must have a University Degree, Preferably Bachelors in business administration.
· Must have at least 3 years relevant experience in a similar setting.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas both written and verbally.
· Strong computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
· Team Spirited & make a positive contribution to children’s learning and well-being within a happy and caring environment.
What we offer:
· Excellent remuneration package.
· Annual Air-Ticket and paid vacations.
· Medical insurance for self as per company policy.
· Working within a team of highly driven and supportive colleagues.
· Training will be provided in line with KFG Requirements.
· Discounted Nursery fees and more as per company policy.
· A fantastic work environment with plenty of support, mentoring and direction.
If you truly want to work in a great environment and have got all the above, we would like to hear from you!