Consara (sister Conern of Damac Properties) aims to establish a new standard of excellence in the construction industry by delivering exceptional quality, craftsmanship, and service to clients. The company's primary goal is to create inspiring spaces that enhance the well-being and quality of life of communities. The company embraces continuous improvement, innovation, and sustainability, employing the latest Construction technologies and practices to optimize efficiency and reduce environmental impact. By consistently exceeding expectations, Consara aims to become a trusted partner and a symbol of reliability in the construction industry, leaving a positive impact on the lives of clients, employees, and communities.
The Planning Manager is responsible for managing the planning & scheduling to ensure that the construction projects and activities are completed within the assigned schedules, budget and quality in alignment with the contractual and project requirements. He/She will also responsible for developing and recommending creative solutions to solve construction schedule issues and forecasting delays to plans.
- Participates in the development and implementation of planning & Scheduling policies, processes and procedures to ensure all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled.
- Provides leadership of the planning by providing guidance, encouraging teamwork and facilitating related professional work processes in order to achieve high performance standards.
- Prepares and participates in the development of planning & cost control’s budget, and monitors financial performance versus the budget to ensure alignment.
- Plans and supervises the work of a staff of professional engineers and technicians to accomplish specific engineering projects.
- Directs work assignments, scheduling, and reviews of work in progress to ensure continuous flow of work
- Reviews technical feasibility of proposed solutions to construction planning problems.
- Reviews and approves the plans for complex products and projects to ensure alignment with standards and required specifications.
- Recommends new technology inputs to CONSARA methods of work to ensure market edge and efficiency Enhancement.
- Complies with all relevant safety, quality, health and environmental procedures to ensure a healthy and safe work environment.
- Recognized participation in and impact on formulation of policies, processes and procedures
- High performance standards are achieved
- Budget is prepared within budgeting process timescale
- Individual targets and training development requirements are achieved
- Timely delivery of work assignment
- Quality of deliverables and projects
- Up-to-date new technological recommendations with regards to the scheduling & cost control
- Bachelor degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, civil).
- Primavera P6 Certification or Training.
- Planning and scheduling professional (PSP) course completion.
- 10-15 years of experience in Engineering, preferable Developer Side.