- Refined selection of furniture, materials, fabrics, flooring, wall coverings, and accessories.
- Assistance in enhancing and organizing the material library.
- Helping Design Team for Creation of a Mood board based on the Bill of Quantities (BOQ) and client preferences.
- Collaboration with the Client, Project Manager, or Client Representative.
- Expertise in interior materials branding.
- Effective coordination with local and international suppliers.
- Efficient procurement of materials.
- Ensuring tracking materials up to date
- Answering emails, call and clients and supplier inquiries
- Preferably female applicants
- Ability to deal with confidential issues discreetly and sensitively with excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
- 3 years of relevant experience preferably in Interior Design Company and Furniture Company
- Interested candidates please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Should be highly detail-oriented with high level of quality consciousness
- Should have worked with large multi-cultural teams
- Strong organization abilities coupled with good
- Knowledge of building regulations, contracts, and construction and commercial judgement is a plus
- Should be creative and artistic, with effective time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for preparing and presenting reports and projects
- Strong interpersonal skills