Al Mira Real Estate is looking for a Real Estate Property Coordinator / Call Center to join our growing successful team.
With over 50 employees, we are one of the leading real estate brokerage companies in Abu Dhabi. We are committed to providing our employees a diverse and highly professional environment to support the growth of their career.
Your Responsibilities include:
- Generates business by helping customers resolve problems and following up on work in progress.
- Coordination of maintenance requests from tenants.
- Ensure tenant files and contact information remains current.
- Assist in weekly schedule for maintenance personnel/ service request.
- Contact tenants regarding rent step-ups and late payments.
- Assist in preparation of renewals of tenant’s leases, and other documents.
- Assist with new tenant move in coordination following company procedures.
- Assist accounting department on accounts receivables and monthly payable.
- Work on special projects on an as needed basis.
- Answering phones and properly forwarding calls and other administrative/support tasks as necessary.
- Good speaking skills in both Arabic and English. (Multilingual preferred)
- Excellent computer skills in typing, Microsoft, and Excel with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work with people at all levels within the company and build relationships both internally and externally.
- Ability to remain calm and focused in high-pressure situations.
- Real Estate experience is mandatory.
- Expert use and knowledge of real estate CRM platforms
We offer you a strong platform in a flexible, multicultural environment in an internationally expanding, innovative company. Qualified candidates must be team players and have the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.