NMC Healthcare is the most trusted and the largest private healthcare company in the UAE for over 40 years. With a dedicated team of doctors and paramedical and support personnel, NMC owns and manage numerous healthcare facilities globally and treat millions of patients worldwide every year. The company has specialized verticals that include Multi-Specialty Care, Maternity and Fertility, Long-Term and Home Care, Medical Centres, Day Surgery Centres, Operations and Management.
We at NMC facilitate a challenging and motivating work environment that enables ample scope for career growth and development. We create a conducive work culture that attracts, retain and help talented and committed individuals grow. We encourage lifelong learning and deliver the best care to our customers and strive towards creating a world-class platform for nurturing the professionals of tomorrow.
To interpret and perform diagnostic and therapeutic imaging procedures within the Scope of Radiology Department. The service includes: plain films, fluoroscopy, GI studies, angiography, invasive procedures, CT, ultrasound, and MRI.
- Serves as a diagnostic radiological consultant to physicians.
- Interprets all types of general radiological examinations. Interprets and performs those requiring fluoroscopy, special procedures, angiography, ultrasound, radioisotopes, CT, and MRI scanning within the limits of his/her training, experience, and clinical privileges, and with the approval of the Chief of Radiology.
- Participates in physician conferences and rounds.
- Responsible to work with the technologists and when appropriate to instruct the technologists in specialized views and positioning of patients when unusual or difficult problems arise.
- Participates in the Quality Improvement Program of the hospital to meet international standards.
- Provides on-call emergency coverage.
- Participates in the orientation of new technologists and new radiologist.
- Performs other miscellaneous related duties as requested by the Chief Radiologist.
- Comply with all OSH and infection control policies, standards and procedures and cooperate with hospital management to comply those requirements.
- Work accordance with the documented OSH procedures and instructions, specific responsibilities.
- Be familiar with emergency and evacuation procedures.
- Notifying OSH Hazards, incidents, Near misses and issues and assistance with the preparation of risk assessments, incident reports.
- Comply with Waste management procedures and policies.
- Attend applicable OSH/Infection control training programs, mock drills and awareness programs.
- Use of appropriate personal protective equipment and safety systems.
Qualification, Licensure, Education, Experience:
- Graduate of approved Medical School with a valid license to practice medicine; or certification in Radiology recognized by DOH/DHA/ MOH PQR.
- Specialized training or 4 years’ experience as a practicing radiologist.
- Preferably a female native Arabic speaker.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of medical ethics, with particular reference to the obligation to maintain the confidentiality of his work; personality which inspires confidence and trust in his patients; and adhere to Bylaws, Rules and Regulations of the Medical Organization.
- Current licensure in country of origin and with HAAD license to practice in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- Communication, interpersonal skills as applied to interaction with co-workers, superiors, patients & families.