Providing excellent customer service to our clients and partners is essential for Liberta Realty, an international real estate firm that specializes in residential sales, short and long-term leasing, and property management. The purpose of the job is to primarily manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and customer service tasks. The scope of the job involves mostly on supporting our back office and management team so they can actively engage with clients and partners and ensure a high quality service. This position will also be responsible for organizing Chairman’s and CEO’s time and priorities.
- Answer the phones, direct calls to agents and process transactions.
- Follow up with the team to get administrative tasks done.
- Enthusiastically welcome and greet visitors, clients & employees.
- Schedule management calls with partners and developers.
- Assume role of coordinator tasks of receiving, sourcing, assigning, and tracking the leads through a database, as well as monitor and track conversion rates.
- Handle requests and queries professionally.
- Order office supplies and keep inventory of stock.
- Arrange meetings, appointments and travel.
- Maintaining property files.
- Handling CRM and monitoring other Property advertisement portals.
- Compile, organize and accurately finalize documents for office records.
The candidate is expected to have the following competencies:
- Expert with all MS Office suite applications.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role.
- Excellent English communication skills, smart and very presentable.
- Eager to learn and grow in a dynamic and fun European company.
- Excellent Organizational and time management skills is a must.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Has experience in CRM (Preference).
Liberta Realty, The Binary Tower, Office 1807, Business Bay, Dubai – U.A.E.