Our Partner is seeking a dedicated and compassionate Registered Nurse (RN) to join the healthcare team. The ideal candidate will provide high-quality patient care, collaborate with healthcare professionals, and contribute to maintaining a safe and nurturing environment for the patients. As an essential member of the healthcare team, you will play a vital role in improving patient outcomes and ensuring their overall well-being.
- Patient Care: Provide direct patient care, including assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of nursing care plans.
- Medication Administration: Administer medications and treatments in accordance with physician orders and established protocols.
- Monitoring: Continuously monitor and assess patient conditions, vital signs, and response to treatment. Recognize and promptly report any changes or concerns.
- Documentation: Maintain accurate and complete patient records, including medical histories, progress notes, and treatment plans.
- Collaboration: Collaborate with physicians, other healthcare professionals, and support staff to ensure coordinated and comprehensive patient care.
- Education: Educate patients and their families about their conditions, treatment plans, and preventive care strategies.
- Advocacy: Serve as an advocate for patients, ensuring their rights, dignity, and safety are upheld.
- Infection Control: Adhere to infection control protocols and maintain a clean and safe patient care environment.
- Emergency Response: Respond effectively to medical emergencies, including providing CPR and other life-saving measures.
- Valid 2 years of Registered Nurse (RN) license in Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Ireland, America, Canada, Hong Kong, and Singapore and/or a Minimum 2 years of registered nurse experience in an JCI Accredited, ACHSI Accredited, or Accreditation Canada Accredited facility from the Philippines, UAE, Qatar, Oman, or Saudi Arabia.
- Strong clinical skills and knowledge of current nursing practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced healthcare setting.
- Compassion and empathy for patients and their families.
- Attention to detail and strong critical thinking skills.