The role is part of our sales team at individual or team management capability to drive sales for DAMAC projects located in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Canada, UK and other future projects in Asia and the US. The role is based in Dubai, UAE and there will be travel involved for the development of sales and markets.
DAMAC offers attractive Tax-free salary + Sales Commissions + Visa + Medical Insurance + Other Benefits.
To generate sales through direct / indirect channels to achieve/exceed defined sales targets.
Achieve allocated sales targets through direct effort or via agents.
- Meet prospecting targets by ensuring the required number of prospects per day.
- Achieve tele-calling targets in terms of number of connected calls.
- Maintain overall activity levels.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
- Letting customers know about other products the company offers.
- Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
- Achieving client relationship targets and KPI’s as set by the Head of Sales.
- Working closely with Account Managers and Sales Administration.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Updating the CRM and ensuring account managers are aware of changes within clients.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
Key Competencies & Skills
- Good communication and presentation skills are a must.
- In addition to English, fluency in Mandarin/Russian is required.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.