We are looking candidates for the position of "Restaurant Supervisor" for a new Premium Casual Dining Restaurant located at Souk Al Bahar, Dubai Mall.
Join us in bringing an exceptional journey combining the freshest Seafood, and Japanese Sushi imported from Japan this Summer!
"Candidates must be available inside UAE"
- High school diploma.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or hospitality is advantageous.
- Proven experience working as a supervisor in the hospitality industry.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Leadership Skills
- Problem-Solving and Conflict Management skills
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Regularly training restaurant staff.
- Managing restaurant staff's work schedules.
- Conducting regular inspections of the restaurant kitchen to determine whether proper standards of hygiene and sanitation are maintained.
- Overseeing food preparation, presentation, and storage to ensure compliance with food health and safety regulations.
- Checking in on dining customers to enquire about food quality and service.
- Monitoring inventory and ensuring that all food supplies and other restaurant essentials are adequately stocked.
- Monitoring the restaurant’s cash flow and settling outstanding bills.
- Resolving customer complaints in a professional manner.