- Manage a portfolio of Business Process Change projects.
- Build and maintain relationships with senior stakeholders and third party consultants to understand business requirements, align objectives, drive progress & accountability of project from conception to completion.
- Deployment and adoption of Business Excellence framework.
- Benefit realization of initiatives.
- Scoping and definition of continuous improvement / Business process transformation programs.
- Conduct & facilitate business process mapping exercises and contribute to re-engineering projects across departments, functions, and group activities.
- Develop and maintain business process documentation (including policies, process maps, quality and controls framework, KPIs, desk top procedures, training documents)
- Monitor changes and provide timely updates to the business process library using adequate BPM systems (ARIS).
- Evaluate existing processes (“as is”), analyze implemented changes, and recommend adjustments to workflows, systems, schedules, or other processes (“to be”) to drive adoption, address control gaps or identify efficiency opportunities.
- Contribute to transformation projects as required, including project management and staff training.
- Provide transparent and timely updates on activities and performance.
- Manage direct reports with adequate supervision, guidance, performance feedback.
- Maintains confidentiality of all information shared at all times
- Comply with company and functional governance and control requirements
- Minimum Bachelors in Finance / Business Management.
- 8+ years relevant experience in function/region/industry.
Experience and Technical Knowledge:
- Business Process Management expert with regional experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP), Six-Sigma Black Belt certification.
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle in line with scope, budget, timeline and reporting to senior management
- Excellent analytical skills; proven ability to solve problems creatively.
- Expert with business process management software tools, methodologies, and best practices, Eg: Aris.