The Rigging Operator is required to install and remove primary, secondary rigging and temporary structures. Candidate must be willing to work at height with powered access machines. Must be able to work in a team and have good communication skills.
1. Assist the Manager & Supervisor with all rigging requirements
2. Physically move around the complex
3. Check rigging hardware to ensure it is safe to use
4. Clean and maintain rigging equipment
5. Working at height installing and removing primary rigging and secondary rigging/temporary structure.
6. Ensure all rigging equipment’s within and outside the complex is installed and maintained in an efficient and safe manner.
7. Warehousing duties and stock check
8. Continually seek opportunities to develop self and if applicable subordinates and ensure company’s health, safety and fire regulations are followed.
1. Secondary Education/college degree graduate
2. Preferably at least 1 year experience in the entertainment industry