We are looking for experienced Special Educators to join the team. The candidate should have solid and demonstrable experience within a high performing Inclusion department, monitor teaching and learning activities to meet the needs of pupils, liaise with parents and with external agencies as appropriate.
Applicants should have:
• Professional qualification relevant to Special Education
• Recent experience of managing students from a variety of cultures
• Demonstrable commitment and track record in raising the achievement and standards of pupils with special needs
• Experience of implementing a range of pedagogical techniques, with a track-record of innovation in teaching and learning
• An excellent knowledge of SEND initiatives
• The ability to analyze data effectively to identify and track the progress of vulnerable