PARKER PREMIER, an exponentially expanding startup real estate firm, is looking for an extraordinary Real Estate TEAM LEADER with 2-3 years of expertise in the ABU DHABI'S real estate sector.
This is a unique opportunity to demonstrate your leadership skills, manage a team of highly motivated professionals, and work in a dynamic environment. If you have a passion for real estate, sales, and customer service, we want you to be part of our team!
You will be responsible for the following as a Real Estate TEAM LEADER at PARKER PREMIER:
- Managing and leading a team of Real Estate Agents to meet sales goals while providing outstanding client service.
- Providing guidance and expert advice to agents on market conditions, prices, and financing options.
- Assisting agents in buying, selling, and renting residential properties.
- Conducting market research and analysis to stay current on trends and changes in the U.A.E real estate market.
- Creating and implementing successful promotional techniques to promote property services.
- Attending client property viewings and inspections.
- Attending property viewings and inspections with clients.
- Negotiating contracts and agreements with clients and other parties involved in the buying or selling process.
- Assuring that all relevant paperwork and documentation is done correctly and on schedule.
We are looking for an extraordinary applicant who has the following qualifications:
- 2-3 years of experience as a Real Estate Agent Manager with extensive knowledge of the ABU DHABI real estate market.
- Proven track record of success in managing and leading a team to achieve sales targets while maintaining exceptional customer service.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong negotiation and sales skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to motivate and inspire a team to achieve success.
- Knowledge of local real estate laws and regulations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other relevant software.
At PARKER PREMIER, we believe in investing in our team members and providing them with the resources they need to succeed. We offer the following benefits:
Competitive compensation packages.
Ongoing training and development opportunities to help you grow and succeed in your career.
A dynamic and supportive work environment where you will be part of a collaborative team.
Exciting and challenging work that will help you develop new skills and expand your knowledge of the real estate industry.
If you are a highly motivated, results-oriented real estate professional with a proven track record of success, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity with PARKER PREMIER.