We are looking for an experienced Accountant cum Administration Executive.
What will you do:
- Record Transactions in ERP system.
- Reconcile Client Transactions between Accounting Software and Property Management Software.
- Make utility and other government payments for properties managed.
- Interact with Clients and Building Management for payments and any property related resolutions.
- Effective and immediate inter–departmental communication for re-routing tasks.
- Manage utility connections for new owned units and reconnections for vacant properties.
- Apply utilities final bills for sold properties as well as tenants who paid our services.
- Keep tenants up to date on utility bill payment dues including computation of due/refund for new tenants.
- Compilation of utility bills due for Refundable Security Deposit computation for the exiting tenant.
- Co-ordinaton of Service Charge payments of managed properties from respective building management and submit to payable team for payment.
- Manage Ejari Issuance process with ERES.
- Accounting Qualification
- Advanced MS Excel Skills
- MS Office Knowledge
- Experience in payment processing
- Experience in ERP Softwares
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills