Responsible for compliance duties of various Corporate Agreements such as Branding Agreement, Joint Venture Agreements, Plot Agreements and Debt Agreements by performing the following.
1) Review Agreements and Develop and oversee control systems to prevent non-compliance for corporate third party agreements and banking facilities agreements. Also monitor the covenants in Debt Agreements and its submission requirements on a periodic basis
2) Identify, assess, monitor and manage compliance of company with terms of agreement executed with third Parties
3) Review wide variety of corporate contracts or any other documentation committed by the company and assess commercial and legal implications that need to be brought to the senior management’s attention.
4) Prepare and maintain a risk / compliance register after reviewing and extracting the legal-administrative clauses in executed Contracts. Enter such compliance obligations in the Compliance Management Software and ensure the system is updated with information on a periodic basis.
5) Contribute to robust and effective compliance controls within the organisation.
6) Review contracts, amendments and prepare power of attorney documents.
7) Monitor to ensure adherence to the various compliance requirements in executed Contracts.
8) Keeps track of important contract dates and milestones and prepare reports on the status of contracts for management review.
9) Partner with various other internal departments (legal, finance and others) to make the contract management process more effective and efficient.
10) Ensure compliance with internal policies, third party agreements and statutory or legal requirements.
11) Ensure that contracts signed are properly entered into organizational database.
12) Maintain records for correspondence and documentation in relation to executed contracts and those in progress.
13) Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for the department for executive management meetings.
14) Perform any other tasks and/or duties as may be delegated.
- Excellent reviewing skills - Must be able to review agreements, amendments and prepare summary of compliance requirements etc.
(Note: The shortlisted candidate may be required to demonstrate his/her ability to review and interpret an agreement during the interview process ).