City Doctor Home Healthcare LLC is one of the fastest-growing home healthcare organizations headquartered in Dubai, UAE. Being a leader in providing on-site healthcare services in Dubai, City Doctor has earned the trust of thousands of patients, clients, and partners with its personalized care, quality treatment, and a sincere commitment to the overall well-being of its patients.
We are currently seeking for highly-skilled and compassionate Registered Nurses /Assistant Nurse. To succeed in this role, you should have proven skills and be committed to exceptional patient care at all times using the scientific process of nursing
· Bachelor's Degree in Nursing.
· Should be licensed in UAE by Dubai Health Authority (DHA).
· Candidates with letter of eligibility or home country License also can apply.
· Should have a minimum of 2-3 years nursing experience in Dubai.
· Should have a minimum of 1-2 years in Home Care or clinical settings.
· Should be able to join immediately.
Qualifications & Skills required:
· Up to date in clinical nursing skills with respect to equipment and procedures.
· Comprehensive patient assessment and treatment.
· Monitoring of vital signs, changes, and progress in patient’s behavior.
· Medication administration to patients.
· Act quickly and responsible in cases of emergency.
· Assist with ambulation and daily activities such as bathing, feeding, and dressing patients.
· Clean and re-dress wounds, if needed
· Maintain up to date reports and records as per Management & DHA requirements.
· Participate in Nursing Quality improvement initiatives, in-service education programs, meetings.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Strong medical background.
· Experience in IV Vitamin/Wellness therapies would be an advantage.
· Flexible to work in shifts (Day/Night Shift).
· Excellent English communication, interpersonal & organizational skills.
· Strong sales & customer service capabilities.
Compensation & Rewards (as applicable)
· One of the best in the industry.
· Salary Payments are always on time for the employees.
· 30 days paid leave annually.
· Onboarding expenses including visa, DHA license, Emirates Id paid by the company.
· Annual air-fare reimbursement.
· Robust evaluation metrics to plan career growth for the employees.