We are looking for a Barista to prepare and serve hot and cold beverages including various types of coffees including commercial and specialaity coffees.
Barista responsibilities include educating customers on our drinks menu making recommendations based on their preferences up-selling special items and taking orders. To be successful in this role you should have customer service skills and knowledge of how brewing equipment operates.
- You should also be able to work various shifts.
- Greet customers as they enter.
- Give customers drink menus and answer their questions regarding ingredients.
- Take orders while paying attention to details e g preferences of coffee blend dairy and sugar ratios.
- Prepare beverages following recipes.
- Serve beverages and prepare latte art like solid Heart, simple Tulip, Rosetta, Swan and many more
- Receive and process payments cash and credit cards.
- Keep the bar area clean.
- Maintain stock of clean mugs and plates.
- Check if brewing equipment operates properly and reports any maintenance needs.
- Comply with health and safety regulations.
- Communicate customer feedback to managers and recommend new menu items.
- Should know to make mocktails and Mojitos
- Must have a passion for coffee.
- Have the ambition to grow and build a successful career within the coffee industry.
- Must be able to demonstrate basic latte art skills.
- Must have knowledge of dialing-in and espresso extraction.
- Have some knowledge/experience of preparing pour-over “V60/Chemex” drinks.
- Should have good knowledge on Commercial&Speacilaity Coffee
- Minimum knowledge of 5 latte arts
- Be looking to excel and grow within the business as the company grows.
- Must know how to calibrate the machines
- Be very enthusiastic, outgoing personality.
- Have excellent customer service skills.
- Be able to work independently and under pressure.
- Be flexible with your working hours and work weekends.
- Must have good English speaking skills