Roles & Responsibilities
· Establish and agree upon a BIM Execution Plan, ensuring on-going compliance and continuous improvement.
· Oversee, co-ordinate and manage BIM Projects and Team.
· Provide internal BIM Consultancy for Projects.
· Manage processes, implementation, including shared parameters, view ports, sheets, workset associations etc.., and manage all best practices and techniques of BIM and related tools.
· Determine, agree upon and ensure the correct standards and naming conventions are followed.
· Create Revit families, templates and parts.
· Ensure smooth collaboration between the India and Overseas BIM teams through BIM 360.
· Prepare search sets and conduct clash detection using Navisworks manage and other tools.
· Communicate with the responsible BIM Manager/Head and Engineer’s to ensure Project reporting and delivery.
· Monitor the progress of Design to ensure it is according to planned schedule.
· Ensure continuous improvement through training to respective Modellers & Self.
· Prepare detailed drawings in Revit or associated programs of proposed plans, facilities and infrastructure, prints of various original plans and records for internal and external company use.
· Utilize customized tools, utilities and scripts to automate work process and improve Revit productivity and efficiency in compliance the company Revit standards.
· Ensure construction documents accuracy based on discipline BIM Modelling.
· Collaborate and coordinate with other disciplines design changes and model challenges.
· Follow BIM content standards and development procedures.
· Develop discipline specific BIM Modelling content for Project.
· Print drawing sets for professional team and participate in discipline reviews.
· Prepare own discipline model and content for BIM Coordination meetings.
· Good level of communication and writing skills.
· Leveraging BIM software and tools as a methodology to coordinate design documentation.
Desired Candidate Profile
Gulf Project Working Experience Required.
Minimum 7-10 years’ Experience in BIM/ Revit.
4D/5D knowledge will be an added advantage.
Software Knowledge Required
· Good knowledge in BIM platform such as REVIT, Navis Works.
· AutoCAD for drawing, drawing linkage and cleanup.
· General understanding of interoperability between software used to accomplish own discipline tasks.
This role will require personnel with minimum of bachelor's degree in either Mechanical, Electrical, Civil and Building Services or Diploma equivalent, professional certification in Revit will be viewed favorably.