- As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for working with Agile/Scrum teams to ensure that the requirements for projects are clearly defined, validated, and communicated to all stakeholders.
- You will need to have a solid understanding of project management methodologies, including Agile and Scrum, and have experience working on projects that utilize these methodologies. You will work closely with stakeholders to gather and document requirements, ensure that they are properly prioritized, and that the final solution meets their needs.
- Work with stakeholders to gather and document project requirements.
- Ensure that requirements are properly prioritized and clearly communicated to the project team.
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure that requirements are understood and implemented correctly.
- Act as a liaison between the project team and stakeholders to ensure that project goals are being met.
- Assist in the creation of project plans, including project timelines and resource allocation.
- Develop use cases, user stories, and other project artifacts to document requirements.
- Conduct requirements validation sessions with stakeholders to ensure that their needs are being met.
- Work with the project team to identify and mitigate project risks.
- Provide regular project status updates to stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Computer Science, or a related field
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)
- At least 5 years of experience working as a Business Analyst in a software development environment.
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.