NMC Healthcare is the most trusted and the largest private healthcare company in the UAE for over 40 years. With a dedicated team of doctors and paramedical and support personnel, NMC owns and manage numerous healthcare facilities in the UAE and Oman and treat millions of patients every year. The company has specialized verticals that include Multi-Specialty Care, Maternity and Fertility, Long-Term and Home Care, Medical Centres, Day Surgery Centres, Operations and Management.
We at NMC facilitate a challenging and motivating work environment that enables ample scope for career growth and development. We create a conducive work culture that attracts, retain and help talented and committed individuals grow. We encourage lifelong learning and deliver the best care to our customers and strive towards creating a world-class platform for nurturing the professionals of tomorrow.
Responsible for developing, progressing and capturing new venders / contracts and retain the existing customer relationships. Collecting tenders and ensuring that it is submitted on time. Arranging the items required for the supply and delivering them as per the schedule. Ensuring the payment received. Monitoring the activity of team members.
- Identify and secure new clients and tenders within the Government and institutional sector.
- Maintain good relationship with Government and private Stake holders to increase the opportunities.
- Activate all the contracts which were not active.
- Develop, maintain and execute plans to improve the sale.
- Oversee the tender submission process, review documents prepared for the tender submission, maintain records of the tender as required, submit tender within the prescribed timelines and track the time taken for tender submission and status / result of the tender.
- Prepare the database of the supplier who can provide the quality products with minimum delivery time.
- Negotiate for the price of the products to be supplied, without compromising the quality of items.
- Follow-up for the purchase orders, ensuring the supply is done within the stipulated time.
- Ensuring that the payments are received on time.
- Ensure compliance with government regulatory agencies.
- Develop new business strategies to enhance profit margin and to improve overall performance.
- Work through the management team and pharmacy as well as store team, serving as a resource to help reduce costs, enhance revenues, achieve effective utilization and quality goals and objectives, analyze and utilize information to develop and support management decisions.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein, as may be assigned or delegated.
Education and Certification:
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Preferred Education: Master's Degree in Marketing Management
- 5-8 years for internal promotion, 10 – 12 years marketing experience preferably in a hospital set-up in UAE if hired externally.
- Excellent command of oral and written English. Knowledge in Arabic is desirable.
- Achievement of Core objectives in line with the expectations of the Management and stakeholders
- Ability to work constructively and interact professionally with others
- Ability to coordinate multiple task, adjust to changing priorities and work within deadlines.
- Ability to attend to meetings outside of normal business hours