To oversee all cash transactions and ensure timely deposit of cash into bank to smooth business activities
- Ensure efficient and timely processing of cash receipts and payments.
- Receives cheques/cash from collectors on daily basis (monies received matched to invoices by Collectors).
- Maintains record of cash advances and collates all related paperwork.
- Oversees and records all petty cash transactions for Swaidan Head Office; prepares petty cash purchase analysis after appropriate approvals.
- Reconciles on daily basis, all monies collected by Assistant Cashier.
- On daily basis, receives monies from Automotive Service Center Cashier, monies from Automotive/CV & HE Service Center and Spare Parts.
- Reconciles all monies collected on daily basis.
- Prepare bank slips for cash deposits.
- Monitor acceptance and submission to bank of post-dated cheques.
- Receives overtime sheets and calculates overtime payable to staff.
- Reconcile cash accounts with financial documents and update the cash book regularly.
- Make refunds according to set procedures.
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of petty cash requests and reimbursements.
- Processing of all cash transactions and wire transfer payments.
- Maintains accurate financial records and expenditures.
- Implement safe and friendly environment practices in each work area.
- Comply and implement the local laws and client’s requirements related to QHSEMS aspects at workplace, as per the bestowed authority and responsibility.
- Carries out any additional tasks assigned (in line with qualifications and ability) by line manager.
Qualifications & Education
- BS degree in Accounting/Finance.
- Minimum 3years of related experience.
Knowledge & Skills
- Fluent in English; Arabic an advantage.
- Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors.
- Computer skills.