The ideal candidate will have prior experience with a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, advertising, branding, digital marketing, and social media and must be an organized multitasker able to handle many diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines.
Objectives of this Role:
- Ensure all digital marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation
- Prepare digital marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring program success
- Provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends
- Support the maintenance and development of internal tools, including a credentials database, tracking capability, global contact directory.
Digital Job Responsibilities:
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Designs, builds, and maintains social media presence.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Completes digital marketing department operational requirements.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in digital marketing, advertising, or communications.
- Past work experience as a PPC manager in agency or client side or similar role.
- Knowledge of digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing.
- Experience with research using data analytics software.
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel and PowerPoint.