Overview of the role:
- The primary focus of the role will be to consistently deliver an educational, immersive, and exciting experience to all future customers and conducting test drives as well as prepare the customers for their future with a BYD vehicle, setup the vehicle for the customer, going through all the features and of the vehicle and able to answer any question related to electric mobility and the brand.
What you will do:
- Promote effective referrals to Showroom Managers to ensure 100% second facing for enhancing (Net Promoter Score) NPS
- Support sales team to: Achieve monthly unit sale targets by taking the customer on a structured “one offer” journey and achieve the set Trade-ins.
- Vehicle preparation according to BYD standards.
- Handover vehicles to customers in a customer focused and tailored manner.
- Welcome all Showroom visitors.
- Lead management (Tel/Web/Walk-in enquiries)
- Capture customer data in DMS (test drive, Emirates ID, email address, etc.).
- Achieve 100% of the mandatory required training as per Al Futtaim and OEM requirements.
- Ensure knowledge of competition activities to be able to counter customer arguments.
Required Skills to be successful:
1.- Customer service experience
2.- Communication skills
3.- Timely Resolution
4.- Proficient in Microsoft Office
About the Team:
- Reporting to the Sales Manager and will work closely with the Sales team and the broader internal and external stakeholders.
What equips you for the role:
- Diploma or Bachelor's Degree
- 4 years of experience in a customer facing role, progressive, client-oriented luxury retail or airline industry that can showcase their high level of customer experience acumen, strong branded experiences, drama, public speaking, teaching, sales, event planning or customer care will be positively considered
- Proficient in English, Arabic advantageous
- Valid UAE driver’s license
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.