A Medical Center in Sharjah is looking for an ENT Specialist to be responsible for treating conditions of the ear, throat, and nose. The responsibilities of an Otolaryngologist include treating conditions, examining affected organs, and performing tests to determine the degree of hearing loss, speech loss, or injuries to the larynx. with Excellent communication skills in Arabic and English
- Diagnose and treat a wide range of conditions related to the ear, nose, and throat.
- Perform examinations, order diagnostic tests, interpret results, and develop treatment plans tailored to each patient's needs.
- Evaluate the need for surgery, discuss options with patients, and perform surgical procedures when necessary.
- With surgical experience of rhinoplasty and septoplasty.
- Treating conditions of the ears, upper pharynx, and oral cavity, larynx, nose, face, and neck.
- Conduct hearing tests, prescribe hearing aids or other assistive devices, and may perform surgical interventions such as cochlear implantation for patients with severe hearing impairment.
- Inform the patients of the precautions they must take.
- Write the prescriptions for the medication and provide them directions on how to take those medications.
- Make notes, both as a record of treatment and for referral.
- Maintaining professional quality standards to meet those of the MOH.
- Consult patients to gather information on medical history, allergies, and lifestyle.
- Monitors work of other assigned staff to the Otorhinolaryngology Service for quality, quantity, correctness… etc., demonstrating procedures as required.
- A Medical Degree with a Minimum 3 years of experience
- With active license DHA/MOH
- problem-solving and diagnostic skills
- outstanding organizational ability and effective decision-making skills
- superb hand-eye co-ordination, excellent vision, and visuospatial awareness
- teamwork and the capacity to lead multidisciplinary teams.
- Good hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity
- Perfect vision and visuospatial awareness