Our client is an Electrical solutions company in the supply of electrical materials in the UAE and surrounding regions. They carry products ranging from Power Cables, Cable Accessories, Lighting, and Earthing materials thus enabling Electric Way to establish itself as a one-stop-shop for all solutions to the Construction, Power Generation, and Oil & Gas sectors.
We are looking for a talented Executive Assistant to support the CEO with daily administrative tasks such as creating reports, coordinating with clients on behalf of the CEO, organizing travel, and appointments, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks.
- Supporting the CEO, and providing support to the executive team as directed to ensure that the company goals and objectives are accomplished, and operations run efficiently
- Manage professional and personal scheduling for CEO, including agendas, mail, email, calls, travel arrangements, client management, etc.,
- Coordinate complex scheduling and extensive calendar management, as well as management of content and flow of information to senior executives.
- Manage, coordinate, and arrange senior executives' travel and travel-related activities, including hotel booking, transportation, etc
- Coordinate and meet with clients on behalf of the CEO.
- Perform administrative and office support, such as typing, dictation, spreadsheet creation, and maintenance of the filing system and contact database.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support reporting directly to upper management.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills along with strong attention to detail and non-confrontational.
- Good prioritization and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once
- Experience in sales administration and coordination.
- In-depth understanding of the entire MS Office suite with hands-on experience in any CRM / ERP system.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge.