Our client is an international trading company, that is starting up operations in JLT, Dubai, UAE.
We are seeking an experienced and analytical finance director with strong numerical skills to drive our organization's financial operations and improve financial performance.
Duties for the finance director will include supervising accounting staff, overseeing internal controls, setting financial targets, implementing fund-raising strategies, engaging with investors, developing a financial strategy, conducting feasibility studies, monitoring expenditure, overseeing annual insurance, treasury, monitoring cash flow, evaluating investments, and managing tax compliance.
- Directing financial planning and strategy.
- Analyzing and reporting on financial performance.
- Overseeing audit and tax functions.
- Developing and implementing accounting policies.
- Preparing forecasts and comprehensive budgets.
- Training accounting staff.
- Reviewing departmental budgets.
- Assessing, managing, and minimizing risk.
- Analyzing complex financial data.
- Managing internal controls.
- Managing the receipt, banking, and protection of company funds.
- Advising senior managers on risk assessments, including company loans, investments, and liquidity.
- Anticipating the company's borrowing needs.
- Maintaining the financial systems and policies controlling the company's treasury activities.
- Maintaining third-party financial activities.
- Handling outsourced Treasury functions.
- Preparing budgets and financial statements.
- Submitting forecasting and financial reports.
- Implementing legislative and financial policies.
- bachelor's degree in accounting or finance.
- With a minimum of 5 years similar experience.
- Proficiency in accounting software.
- Financial management experience.
- Strong aptitude for math.
- Good communication skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Broad knowledge of accounting principles