Purpose of the Job:
To maximize sales by selling new and old cars and reach out to potential customers to surplus the business.
- Visits customers following a journey plan and covering certain areas on certain days.
- Prepare tenders, quotations and replies to inquiries in consultation with sales manager.
- Responsible for achieving budgeted sales targets.
- Prepare daily call reports and weekly hot prospect sheet for submission to the Sales Manager.
- Process credit applications for new customers.
- Collects PDC, LPO, cash from customers and issues manual receipts.
- Arrange demo and test drive.
- Monitors the movement of the Demo cars in the showroom and send a report on a weekly basis on the same. Follows the quality assurance procedures.
- Perform all the activities in compliance with the Company’s QHSEMS and as per the assigned specific responsibilities.
Qualifications & Education
- Degree or Diploma in Automotive/Mechanical Engineering.
- UAE Driving License mandatory
Minimum 3 To 4 years from Automotive dealership or any Leasing Rent a car.
Knowledge & Skills
- Fluent in English; Arabic an advantage.
- Strong marketing skills.
- Should be presentable , Enthusiastic , Well spoken , Ambitious , Responsible and committed . Should be accustomed to field sales prospecting .
- Should have positive attitude and a winning mindset .