Duties and Responsibilities
1. Keeps and monitor record of all housekeeping keys issued to staff and gives a proper hand-over to the next shift i.e. distributes and collects floor master keys from housekeeping supervisor and housekeeping attendants.
2. Respond promptly and politely to all guest telephone inquiries, noting details into the logbook and following it up very closely with concerned departments.
3. Handles and logs all calls from floor supervisors and housekeeping attendants for urgent trouble reports and advises the department concerned.
4. Store all lost and found items neatly and orderly on the shelves of lost and found store.
5. Have a complete understanding of the Housekeeping Operations Manual and adhere to the regulations contained.
6. Responsible for the distribution and filing of all correspondence.
7. Handles all incoming calls and channel messages to the persons concerned.
8. Should work flexible shifts, hours according to business demands.