We are looking for a Housekeeping Supervisor to lead our team of room attendants and ensure we provide excellent customer service.
Housekeeping Supervisor responsibilities include organizing employee shifts, training and motivating team members and checking private and public areas for tidiness. To be successful in this role, you should have a good understanding of sanitation regulations and team management abilities.
Ultimately, you will help ensure our daily housekeeping operations run smoothly and that guests are satisfied.
- Train housekeepers on cleaning and maintenance tasks
- Oversee staff on a daily basis
- Check rooms and common areas, including stairways and lounge areas, for cleanliness
- Schedule shifts and arrange for replacements in cases of absence
- Establish and educate staff on cleanliness, tidiness and hygiene standards
- Motivate team members and resolve any issues that occur on the job
- Respond to customer complaints and special requests
- Monitor and replenish cleaning products stock including floor cleaner, bleach and rubber gloves
- Participate in large cleaning projects as required
- Ensure compliance with safety and sanitation policies in all areas
Requirements and skills
- Minimum 3 Years Work experience as a Housekeeping Supervisor
- Hands-on experience with cleaning and maintenance tasks for large organizations
- Ability to use industrial cleaning equipment and products
- Excellent organizational and team management skills
- Stamina to handle the physical demands of the job
- Flexibility to work various shifts, including evenings and weekends