- Manage the Housekeeping's daily operations, ensuring a smooth operation based on a daily schedule.
- Manages Hiring selection, training, and development of employees with an eye toward maximum employee satisfaction, productivity, and guest satisfaction.
- Enforces all quality, service standards and procedures.
- Conduct daily inspections of the properties to ensure adherence to cleanliness and maintenance standards.
- Manage operating expenses to minimise costs while providing excellent guest services.
- Bear ultimate responsibility for monitoring consumption and ordering guest and cleaning supplies replacement.
- Establishes and maintains department organization, manning and productivity.
- Conduct inventories and take the initiative to reduce losses and damages.
- Fluent in English (writing/speaking).
- Experience with managing more than 40 workforces in a large-scale holiday home/hotel operation.
- Excellent organizational skills as well as budgetary analysis capabilities.
- Good trainer and motivator. Physically fit, active, and can handle work pressure in a
- fast-paced environment.
- Highly motivated and passionate to do the job based on the agreed timeline.
- Proactive, vibrant, and engaging with guests and colleagues.
- Must be available to work weekday and weekend shifts as required.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
License/Certification: UAE driver's License