Status Holiday Homes is looking for a housekeeper with experience in the holiday home or hotel industry. We would love to have you onboard!
The housekeeper ensures that all guests and work areas are maintained to a high standard of cleanliness, as assigned by the Head of the Housekeeping Team and in accordance with the Company policies, procedures and standards as laid out by the management to ensure maximum guest satisfaction.
- Clean assigned properties thoroughly, make the necessary arrangement in guest rooms and replenish linen and guest supplies.
- Inspect all facilities, furniture and fixtures and report any damage to the Head of Housekeeping for action and follow-up.
- Inform the Head of Housekeeping of any missing/broken items found on the property.
- Attend to the guest's requests and queries courteously and promptly in the course of duty.
- Special general cleaning in guest rooms as per housekeeping daily, weekly and monthly schedule according to the occupancy level.
- Clean and store all the equipment in the proper place and keep pantries well arranged.
- Pay particular attention to busy areas inside and outside the property.
- Re-stock the supplies.
- Report any maintenance issues immediately.
- Report any suspicious behaviour immediately, damages or missing items.
- Duty is not limited to Rooms but also could be assigned to Public areas, Laundry.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a holiday home/hotel.
- Good knowledge of Housekeeping Operations.
- Locally available and ready to join immediately.
- Good level of engagement with guests.
- Good organizational skills and multitasking.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Housekeeper: 2 years