Contributing towards the development and delivery of the departmental service level workforce strategies, including job descriptions and key result areas for all staff with a clear organogram.
· Ensure smooth rollout of monthly payroll of employees of all cadre with adherence to the compensation & benefits policies of the organization.
· Ensuring staff adherence to compensation and benefits philosophies of the organization inclusive of staff adherence to leave policies by maintaining a clear tracker of leave balance of all types.
· Track and maintain the compensation and benefits data in coordination with finance department.
· Ensuring adherence to organizational norms and the norms of quality standards JCI (Joint commission International), ISO & regulatory bodies including but not limited to DHA, DCAS related to Human Resources.
· Responsible for manpower analysis and sharing man power needs for initiating recruitment and ensuring adequate manpower is available in all departments.
· Conduct periodic performance evaluation and appraisal of employees under all cadres and ensure parity in the performance against growth and benefits of employees.
· Ensure the legal and regulatory requirements including but not limited to Labour contracts, visas and Health Authority licenses are renewed on time.
· Maintain an MIS of staffing pool available in the hospital inclusive of floating population like visiting Doctors, CBD, Outsourced staff, exited staff and staff on notice.
· Single point of contact for employee engagement initiatives and employee wellness programs.
· Ensure updated records of all personnel in the organization.
· Organize and conduct quarterly Credentialing and Privileging committee (CPC) meetings & ensure the Doctors privileges are current and up to date.
· Responsible for maintaining timesheets and providing accurate data to the payroll department and handle related queries from employees.
· Liaison for other PR functions towards recruitment and retention and exit of staff.
· To comply with the QSH Roles and Responsibilities applicable Legal Requirements.
· Participate in continuous quality improvement of the hospital as and when required and any other work assigned by the HOD within the scope of the job.
Bachelor or Masters in Human Resources Management
Minimum 4 years overall relevant experience with minimum 2 years in UAE
Technology friendly to carry out automated day to day operations
Good knowledge in Health Sector Regulations, PQR and UAE labour law
Good analytical skills
Effective communication skills
Excellent knowledge in usage of MS office especially in Excel.