We are looking for a creative and imaginative Interior Designers with Sales qualifications in the luxury furniture to undertake a variety of space designing projects from concept to completion.
Interior Designers make interior spaces functional, safe, and beautiful by determining space requirements and selecting decorative items, such as colors, lighting, and materials.
As a luxury sales executive, you should be able to answer questions, help customers find the right products and provide a positive experience. Providing excellent customer service can help you build relationships with your customers and encourage them to return to our store.
Interior Designer Responsibilities
- Should be able to work in B2B and B2C categories
- Developing computer-aided designs and models using the company's input data and software.
- Team up with colleagues to develop insightful review presentations on assigned projects and topics.
- Source materials and products included in plans.
- Decide cost estimates and allocate necessary funds based on the availability of financial resources.
- Keep active track of the design industry and its relevant changes for planning practical implementation at the organization.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Bachelor's degree in interior design or related field.
- Portfolio of design work.
- Project management experience.
- Experience with computational design.
- Highly creative, imaginative and artistic.
- Excellent communication and sales skills, especially in regard to communicating an artistic vision.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Illustrator, SketchUp or similar design software.
- Place orders for materials and oversee installing the design elements
- Work closely with designers, decorators, architects and constructors
- Research and follow industry changes, evolutions and best practises
Interior Designer requirements
- Proven working experience in decorating interior spaces
- Expertise in layout, colour, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture and all installations
- Hands on experience with AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3D Max, Illustrator or other design programs
- Excellent portfolio of previous works
- Attention to detail,
- Artistic ability, vision and creativity
- Communication and presentation skills
- Project ant time management skills
- BS degree in Interior Design or similar relevant field
Luxury Sales Duties & Responsibilities
- Understand and embrace the company’s luxury standards to ensure an exceptional customer experience
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge for the brands we carry in order to make expert recommendations to customers
- Consistently meet or exceed personal sales goals set by management
- Actively seek out customers in the store and engage them in conversation to build relationships and create a positive shopping experience
- Proactively follow up with customers after their purchase to ensure satisfaction and address any concerns
- Use client book and other resources to maintain accurate records of customer preferences and contact information
- Stay up-to-date on in-store events, promotions, and new arrivals to share relevant information with customers
- Assist with visual merchandising and maintaining store appearance according to company standards
- Help process shipments and perform inventory counts as needed
- Handle all register transactions accurately and efficiently
- Complete other tasks as assigned by management