- Manager in charge will support the team to implement the robust compliance program across each business product.
- Development of sales & profit targets and objectives to support the business and its expansion.
- He is also responsible for effectively leading a team of cashiers providing leadership, training and supervision.
- Manage the research on both foreign and domestic markets. Review reconciliation sheets and ensure that all sheets are balance accordingly to the regulations and laws of the industry and company.
- Monitor the knowledge and competency of the branch staff to ensure there is always awareness and vigilance about Ani-Money Laundering.
- Improve and enhance the effectiveness of delivering its services to the Customer at a cost-efficient manner.
- Advise management on Business planning forecasting, budgeting, income generation, cost reduction etc.
- Plans, implements, and monitors strategies for business growth.
- Attends to customer complaints and find solution to eliminate the same.
- Monitors the entire AML procedure of the company and coordinates directly and monitors the functions of compliance officer.
- Mainly responsible for the overall performance of the exchange.
- Provide compelling leadership for a team of professionals with the technology management.