- Troubleshoot, repair, and service automobiles.
- Examines vehicles and auto repair Service advisors, Automobile testers, the nature and extent of damage or malfunction, and plans work procedures.
- Isolates and diagnostic fault and malfunctions.
- Removes, replaces, and repairs faulty parts.
- Overhauls and rebuilds parts and system.
- Adjusts and tests system and or parts for operation.
- Prepares vehicles for final inspection.
Knowledge, Skills, and Professional Characteristics
- Certificate in Automotive Mechanic from a recognized technical school,
- At least three years related experience .
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables with the aid of schematics and/or repair manuals.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or trouble codes .
- Ability to use all common electrical & mechanical tools and test equipment.