- Perform allocated repairs in accordance with Manufacturer’s repair procedures to obtain high quality repairs.
- Avoid waste of time to improve productivity.
- Proper use of tools, equipments & shop manuals to keep in good condition.
- Attend training & self study to improve skills & product knowledge
- Feedback to supervisor/foreman additional repair required to get customer/insurance approval.
- Maintain cleanliness of working area to assure a health & safe working environment.
- High School graduate or technical education in automotive field.
- 3 years work experience in automobiles’ body painting field
- Physically fit & hard worker.
- Responsible & reliable
- Paid Leave
- Travel ticket