An Operations manager is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of a company, ensuring that all activities are carried out efficiently, safely, and in compliance with applicable regulations and standards.
- Planning and coordinating daily operational activities, including production, logistics, maintenance, and quality control.
- Ensuring that all operations are carried out in compliance with applicable regulations and standards, including safety, environmental, and quality requirements.
- Monitoring key performance indicators (KPIs), such as production output, inventory levels, and customer satisfaction, and adjusting operations as needed.
- Leading and supervising a team of employees, including setting goals, providing feedback and coaching, and ensuring a positive work environment.
- Developing and implementing operational policies, procedures, and processes to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
- Collaborating with other departments, such as sales, marketing, and finance, to ensure that operational activities are aligned with overall business goals and objectives.
- Identifying and recommending new technologies, equipment, and tools to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Communicating effectively with customers, suppliers, and other stakeholders, including providing regular updates on operational activities and performance.
- Conducting periodic audits and inspections to ensure compliance with operational policies, procedures, and processes.
- Ensuring that all equipment and facilities are properly maintained and in good working condition.
The ideal candidate for an Operations In charge position should have a bachelor's degree in business administration, engineering, or a related field, as well as several years of experience in operations management. They should have excellent leadership and organizational skills, as well as strong analytical and problem-solving abilities. They should also have excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment. Additionally, knowledge of operational best practices, quality control, and supply chain management principles is required, as well as a commitment to ongoing learning and professional development.
Minimum Experience: 10 – 15 years
Preferred Nationality: Egyptian