Purpose of the job
Help to improve the customer satisfaction and reach out to potential clients to surplus logistic business and generate sales for Dubai branch as well as to support with the operations.
- Visits existing/potential customers in the field to sell products, follows up on previous sales calls.
- Responsible for achieving agreed sales targets.
- Implement the unique prospective to reaching out new potential clients for increasing the sales and follow up on previous sales calls.
- Prepares daily call report for submission to the sales manager
- Understand the major market trends.
- Prepare quotation for the clients and submit the invoices to the accounts department.
- Conduct demos, roadshows etc. in coordination with the Sales manager.
- Prepare tenders, quotations, and answer to inquiries in consultation with sales manager.
- Coordinate with service centre and parts for effective customer care.
- Responsible for ensuring proper coordination for delivery of vehicle/equipment.
- Responsible for effective coverage of the assigned territory.
Qualifications & Education
Bachelor's degree in any stream.
Minimum 3years of work experience in a similar background
Knowledge & Skills
Fluent in English and Arabic
Strong marketing skills, Knowledge of logistic rules and regulations with operations experience
UAE - Driving license.