DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures systems are set up and updated to reflect our current employee base, including salaries, benefits, leaves, and absences in line with contracts.
- Ensures the processing of new hires, transfers, promotions, and terminations is accurate and timely.
- Implementation, and administration of department records systems and procedures; oversees, and quality controls the data entry of all payroll records onto the human resources system.
- Provides assistance to all employees, in written or verbal, in their benefits selection, and to guide them through compensation processes
- Participates in the analysis of compensation policies, government regulations, and prevailing salary rates to develop a competitive compensation plan.
- Participates in developing methods to improve employment policies, processes, and practices, and recommend changes to management
- Preparation and calculation of the end of service benefits for all employees • Preparation of personnel statistics of all university employees and related reports as requested.
- Implementing promotions and increments of faculty and staff members.
- Maintains records and compiles statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, resignations, and terminations.