1. Ensure appropriate insurance claim documentation and approval from the network provider in place before dispensing medicine.
2. Coordinate with the network provider for the approval, in case if any medicines are not approved, inform the patient about the scenario and additional waiting time required.
3. Dispense medicines accurately in line with prescriptions and approved insurance claims to the patient whilst ensuring minimum waiting time for the patient.
4. Educate the patient/ patient family on method and timing of taking medication.
5. Update the patient/ patient family for medicines that are not covered by insurance and offer paid option to purchase the required medications.
Stock &Items Expiry Management:
1. Assist the pharmacy in charge in preparing the indents list for the required medicine for the pharmacy
2. Ensuring the control, semi control medicines and maintain the register updated.
3. Conduct checking the expiry of medicines of the area and assigned in order to ensure that no expired medicines are kept in pharmacy.
1. Supervise the staff, be sure they are in excellent level of customer service
2. Ensure the customer complaints are dealt with efficient way according to the company policy.