Procurement executive handles evaluating suppliers, products, and services, negotiating contracts and ensuring that approved purchases are cost-efficient and of high quality to ensure timely and organized supply.
- Research and evaluate potential vendors and suppliers
- Sourcing and negotiating profitable deals with vendors without compromising on product quality
- Item code preparation
- Issue Purchase Orders for BU procurement (Foreign and Local)
- Preparation of L/C application for vehicle purchase
- Plan and Track the shipment of final products, track incoming inventory, delivery arrival time
- Follow-up and expediting with Accounts Department for timely Customer
- Monitor the vehicle purchase process, preparations and arrival
- Cost Management by analyzing all the areas of reducing costs
- Min 3 years Procurement experience in U.A.E is a MUST
- Should carry a UAE driving license
- Excellent English verbal & written communication is a MUST
- Strong negotiation & supplier management skills
- Automotive experience is a plus
- Certifications in procurement (CIPS) is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.