- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
- Organizing files for billing, customer and client records, etc.
- Directing visitors to the correct office
- Responding to all customer inquiries in a polite and timely manner
- Timekeeping and managing the records of in-out
- Stationary management
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
- Operates telecommunication system
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Pleasing personality
- Telephone Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Handles Pressure
- Bachelors degree
- Familiarity with phone systems
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office software preferred
- Philipino female only with good communication skills.
- Previous experience in handling front desk
- Must be available to join immediately