* Meeting total needs of the patients physical, psychological, emotional and social aspects.
* Skillful execution of procedures during the management of an emergency. Calm and vigilant while handling an emergency.
* Educating the patient and family based on identified learning needs.
* Demonstrates competency, critical thinking and problem-solving skills in handling issues pertaining to the unit/clinic.
* Knowledgeable about all procedures being conducted in the assigned unit.
* Demonstrates efficiency in handling and ensuring the safety and standards of equipment’s used in patient care within the unit.
* Experience in Doctor on Call (Required)