We are professional, innovative, agile and our goal is to Providing reliable long-term services, protecting the environment and promoting recycling and incineration of waste to ensure safe and healthy communities for present and future generations..
Our work environment includes:
Summary of the role: Sales Representative focuses on utilizing a consultative sales approach for selling Waste Management services in a B2B setting.
My primary objective is to achieve sales revenue goals by prospecting and closing deals.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Generate leads. Conduct cold calls to potential commercial customers, aiming to schedule appointments for presenting and selling our Waste Management services.
- Prior to the meeting, engage in pre-sales activities such as gathering marketing materials, pricing plans, and understanding customer needs to strategize the best sales approach.
- Utilize our strategy for our prospect and customer Database, Proposal Program, and Pricing Tools.
- Facilitate follow-up meetings with prospects and match our services to their specific requirements, demonstrating knowledge of customers, pricing, and competition.
- Suggest equipment optimization and leasing options based on industry and company expertise.
- Close sales by presenting alternatives and negotiating mutually beneficial agreements.
- Complete post-sale administrative tasks to ensure successful implementation of our services.