Philippines candidates preferred
- answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence
- maintaining diaries and arranging appointments
- typing, preparing and collating reports
- organising and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
- managing databases
- prioritising workloads
- implementing new procedures and administrative systems
- liaising with relevant organisations and clients
- coordinating mail-shots and similar publicity tasks
- logging or processing bills or expenses
- acting as a receptionist and/or meeting and greeting clients
- if more senior, recruiting, training and supervising junior staff.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Prior experience in administration would be advantageous.