Position: Senior Sharia Business Analyst
Location: United Arab Emirates - Abu Dhabi
Experience: 5 - 6 years
Employment Type: 6 Months Extendable
Education: Master’s degree in Islamic Finance
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Effectively manage multiple priorities under aggressive timelines, with strong ability to plan, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the Sharia documents and work closely with the Sharia team before the documents are published in the repository.
- Weekly and Monthly MIS reporting on the status of the document migration with brief insights and recommendations for improvements.
- Addressing & resolving issues and concerns in documents through effective coordination.
- Assist in enhancing the quality of documents prepared.
- Design and develop effective MIS and proactively monitor it throughout the process-cycle to support performance.
- Good knowledge of Sharia based bank products and Services.
- Sound working knowledge of software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, electronic mail, and the internet.
- Exceptional determination, self-motivation and interpersonal skills with a high level of diplomacy & political awareness, and ability to work effectively as a member of the Al Masdar Project Management Team.