We are looking to hire a Sr. Buyer with experience in Hard Goods (Homeware/Home Décor).
- Establishing a Strong Supplier base for the products defined under your portfolio.
- Analyzing consumer buying patterns and predicting future trends;
- Regularly review Key Performance Indicators (KPI), such as sales and discount levels; and take corrective steps to enhance performance.
- Managing Stock Level of Buying Plan.
- Frequent Market Visits to enhance competitive edge in Home Improvement products.
- Meeting suppliers, registering and negotiating terms of the contract;
- Analysis of Reports and taking corrective actions to increase sales & Division output
- Maintaining relationships with existing suppliers and sourcing new suppliers for future products as per management instructions.
- Provide Management with time to time Information regarding new & innovative products Launched / Available in the Market.
- Anticipate & Search for New/changing Trends in the industry & stay ahead of the competition.
- Attending trade fairs to select and assemble a new collection of products;
- Participating in promotional activities whenever required.
- Exclusive E-Catalogue to be launched (Category-specific)
- Liaising with shop personnel to ensure supply meets demand
- Training and mentoring line staff.
- Any other tasks that may be assigned to you.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and, at times, stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, or related field preferred.
- Five years of retail experience required in Hard Goods (Homeware/Home Décor).